Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Hate Copycat!

hello, i'm back! yeah, last time i checked my last post was on April.
Preety long time, right? LOL
any way,, i wanna talk about copycat.

Idk, i'm not really sure this is copycaters OR my hater .__.
well she got exactly same name with mine :(
here's a picture of hers that i have and you still able find hers now before she changes her name.

take a look of her name and mine!
my name was written with e m e r a l d (emerald)
and her was written with e m e r a I d (she change the word "L" with capital "i" )
so she got name exactly look same with mine. so bitchy!


on her profile, she said "gw copycat. loe mo apa?" which is mean,
"i'm copycat, and wat will you do?"

she exactly know that i'm the one who hate copycat. well who don't?
why i hate copycat is they try to "steal" your idea and anything that you've done with your own thinking.
and i tod it was a cheat!!!!

another pictures that someone try to steal my idea is this guy. i dont remember his name, coz he changed it.
he try to stole my room's idea. OMG. does he reliaze how hard to make that train???

here's picture of this fkin copycater.

my room is on the top of this picture (red and black train)
 he kicked me out when i tried to ask him to change his room. LOL

well, try to make your own thing. :) it helps you a lot. you'll never know how satisfied you are, when you're done doin something that it's made by your self. :)

xoxoxo

eme

No comments:

Post a Comment