Friday, April 1, 2011

PIGG!!!

Hello everyone.. lemme say,, "welcome april" \:D/
i'm goin to say about pigg. Most of you maybe ever heard this.

based question,, what is pigg??
pigg is same thing like pico. cyber agent created virtual game on the first time is on pigg and then they moved on to pico and join with Facebook to go internationally. in short ways, pigg is pico's father. :)

that's why there's a lot japanese in pico ^^-

now days i almost never play pico. that's why i never write anything in my blog =.=

ok here's some picture that me and my friends doin in pigg.. lot of fun happen here..

MOON!!!


FISHING!!!


with My friends,
lef to right (up) : pinkupinky, scarlet, ME, apin, ikha
lef to right (down) : chox, mocha


me with Dekil, oh btw.. he has skateboard >.<


see. cool isnt?


me and scarlet were fishing together.. :D


left to the right: ikha, apin, ME



these are fun isnt? LOL. come join us.. and we spread our love in here :D love ya

xoxoxooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment